Last Update: January 18, 2020
I’m living in Lake Geneva, WI with my girlfriend, Bonnie, and our two cats. These are the things that I’m most passionate about right now.
- My main goal right now is to review every album in my record collection.
- I realized at the beginning of the year that I didn’t really listen to much of the new music in 2019, so I’m going to go back and catch up on what I missed.
- As mentioned above, I’m reviewing all of my record collection. This should help motivate me to write more.
- I’ll be finally starting some writing for Cheap Guitarist. I have a goal of writing at least three articles for the launch in mid-February.
- I’ve also got a goal of launching Flexile Themes in April. This may be a stretch considering the goals above, but I’m reaching for it.